Genre: Romance, Adult Fiction
Expected Publication: September 1, 2026
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4/5)
Thank you to Storm Publishing and NetGalley for providing me with a free advance copy in exchange for an honest review.
A Fall to Remember is focused on Miranda Brown, who just wanted a nice, quiet vacation away from running her family’s beloved market, but then her terrible travel photos go viral, and suddenly she’s internet-famous. A travel company quickly signs her up to showcase her hometown’s Fall Harvest Festival, and that’s where she meets Jim, a charming and handsome photographer, who is sent to work right alongside her. Along the way, Miranda starts falling for him. But when she finds out his job depends on how well this campaign does, she can’t help wondering: does he really like her, or is she just part of his marketing plan?
I loved how cozy this book felt. Ellie Alexander writes the setting so beautifully that I could practically feel the nuance vividly. Half Moon Bay felt so warm and welcoming, like a really nice place to visit. My other favorite part was Miranda’s relationship with her son Pete. Their bond felt so real, supportive, and full of love, and I cared just as much about their family story as I did the romance part. The little comedy scattered throughout made me smile constantly too, and the whole thing was such a comforting read that I flew right through it.
There's one thing that didn’t quite work for me: it’s that the story switches between four different points of view. I've read multiple pov books before, but this one felt separated. They didn’t always blend smoothly, so sometimes it felt like I was reading a few separate stories at once and I’d have to pause and remember whose turn it was. It didn’t ruin the whole experience, though; I still had such a wonderful time reading this book.
All in all, A Fall to Remember is warm, comforting, and packed with absolutely everything you could want from an autumn romance. If you love small-town charm, harvest festival vibes, and sweet second-chance love stories, this one’s definitely worth picking up!

Comments
Post a Comment