Genre: Mystery, Psychological Thriller
Published: August 19, 2026
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4/5)
Thank you to Storm Publishing and NetGalley for this gifted ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Louise and her boyfriend James decide to go on a road trip with the camper van that they build themself. But here’s the thing: James doesn’t know that for Louise, this is not just a fun trip, but a journey to reveal her brother's murder. Years ago, her brother Ben disappeared on a family camping trip. Even though the guy who did it is locked up, he never said where Ben is buried. So now, Louise is determined to find the answers.
I got hooked on the story literally from page one. The thrill and tension are already there. As I read this book, I got haunted by that constant feeling like something’s just off. The road trip part made it even better, all that open space but feeling totally isolated. So atmospheric I was practically holding my breath half the time!
The only thing that disappointed me is that I think the author dumps too much unnecessary information here, and these make the story feel slow. Honestly, at that point I lost interest in the story, but I determined to finish it.
Overall, this is a worth-reading thriller. If you’re into psychological thrillers with all the secrets, twists, and mystery that keep you up all night, you need to pick this one up!

Comments
Post a Comment